Our COVID-19 Relief Efforts in 2020
As a local church body, we are extremely grateful to continue serving the Baltimore community and beyond in the face of the devastating health and economic impacts of COVID-19. By God’s grace, Messiah Community Church has donated over $100,000 to those in need in partnership with the following local and global non-profit organizations since January 2020.
Learn more about our local and global outreach partners below.
- Chartley Town & New Town High
- Provided hundreds of meals for families in need in the area.
- Beyond the Natural
- Donated to support after school programs aimed at engaging youth in music education and performance.
- Future Care
- Messiah volunteer teams provided lunch for frontline workers during the height of COVID-19.
- Bahari Sisters
- Contributed funds to support women based in Kenya pursue entrepreneurial endeavors and the dissemination of feminine care products.
- Outreach in India
- Helped non-profit organizations feed Indian children in orphanages during the pandemic. Due to the persecution of Chrisitians in India, the name of the organization cannot be disclosed.
- 1012 Sports
- Committed financial support to provide mentoring and job training opportunities for youth.
In addition, our ministry has been fortunate to consistently provide support locally by providing over 5,000 meals to families in the Reisterstown area through our food drive, cover living expenses for several families as they navigate trying times and host 3 amazing drive-in movie nights on our church grounds.
We believe that God has more than equipped MCC to make a difference in our local and global communities. From Dec. 1st to Jan 15th, please prayerfully consider giving to help Messiah Make a Difference!