A Special Message from Pastor Rod
MCC COVID-19 Update
We are closely monitoring the progress and impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our community, and are taking the necessary precautions to prepare for the potential impacts. We are praying for God’s continued protection, and for all affected by the virus. Please join us in praying and taking practical steps to mitigate the spread.
For updates, please visit this page or our social media platforms.
Update as of Saturday, May 30, 2020
In compliance with Governor Larry Hogan’s safer at home suggestions, and Baltimore County’s continued closures, we will host all of our services online. Shine your light even in these uncertain times by sharing the sermon with those you know.
- 9am, 11am and 5pm live-streamed at www.messiahcc.org, on Facebook, or through the Messiah App
Your giving helps us continue to meet critical needs in our community. You can give in the following ways:
- Mail: Please make checks payable to Messiah Community Church, and send to 909 Berrymans Lane, Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Online: Visit www.messiahcc.org/give/
- Text: Text MCCGIVE and dollar amount to 28950
- CashApp: $messiahcc
- Paypal: www.paypal.me/messiahcc
Join us for prayer with First Lady Sheri weekdays (Monday through Friday) at 8am. We will also have prayer Tuesday evenings at 7pm. Dial 712-451-0721 and access code 364113
To keep our Messiah family engaged in community and growing in their faith, we have several weekly engagement opportunities. These include small groups, virtual encouragement groups, and ministry gatherings. Many of these will take place over video conference platforms. Check out our website and social media pages for day-by-day updates.
For our children’s and student ministries, click here. We’ve also got tips for serving kids with disabilities during school closures.
SUPPORT DURING COVID-19
If you or someone you know is a senior citizen, immuno-compromised, a family with children, or a healthcare worker or first responder, we’re here to support. Please reach out to our Outreach Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to serving our community during the COVID-19 crisis. As a way to assist those who may be struggling, we will have free food available every Friday from 5:00-7:00pm for all people in our community. When you arrive, a pre-packaged bag will be delivered directly to your car to make sure that you and our volunteers stay safe and healthy.
How We Are Stopping the Spread
We have closed our facilities for the safety or our members, staff, and guests. Additionally, we have fully disinfected our building and all surfaces.
While our building is closed, we ask that you contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 410-526-3904
- To share about a death or for bereavement support, contact our Bereavement Team by clicking here
How You Can Too
- Take the necessary precautions: Stay home. Wash your hands. Don’t touch your face.
- Pray: Pray for our leaders, our healthcare and essential workers, for our community and our world.
- Stay Connected: Join us in starting an encouragement group, get connected to a small group, or join us for prayer and service.
- Give: Continue giving faithfully so God’s people can impact the world during these unprecedented times